Sunday, December 04, 2005

Walk mtn at Tai Tam...

hehe..had so much fun today!! i luv the weather in HK rite now...not hot but not too cold....i luv the cool breeze.....anywayz...this afternoon i went to walk mtn with sunny couw foo and auntie jenny today...i wanted to go to tai tam cuz i saw it last time while we were driving from shek o to stanley.....it looked so nice!!! so even if there weren't that many hills there...we still went!! kekee.....it was so peaceful and beautiful there......and when we go to the top of the water dam......i dont think i've breathed as much fresh air as i have today since i got to HK.....i almost believed i was in Van and standing ontop of Bby mtn....hehehe.....so nice! =DDDDD and then afterwards we went to stanley to shop!! haha...my uncle loves this shop there called sun and moon..and at first i didnt find anything i liked but then he told me to go look at some cords stuff and i found a jacket which i fell in love with right away!!! it's so softttttt and i just luv it!! kekeke...and it looks warm too..hahaa..plus i found matching cords pants to go with it too....even tho i'm not going to wear them together..haha..since that'll look strange...kakak....my couw foo ended up buying them for me! =DDDD kekekee...how sweet of him! =) hahhaaha......
o yea!! after we were finished walking at tai tam.....we bumped into my 3 couw foo, aunite annie, and my cuz christophe!! haha..they just arrived and were planning on going fishing........so coool!! of all places to see them!!! kekeek...so me and my cuz just hung out a bit then....havent seen him since mid-autumn festival and it was nice just bugging him and pinchin his cheeks..hehehe.....i still cant believe he's 12 already!!! V_V i feel so old...good thing he still doesnt mind playing with me.....hahah...maybe cuz i dont look nor act my age?!?! hahaha

pics:









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home