Thursday, September 29, 2005

High Table Dinner tonight...

I had my first Starr Hall High Table Dinner tonight....at Ho Tim....it was okay la...the food wasn't that great.....haha...and i wore my suit pants and blouse....lots of girls wore nice nice dresses....but i didn't know you could...but oh well next time sin dress more girly la..kaka....anywayz.....we had to sit beside our angel and our master.....my master was jeffrey...haha..he didn't know it was me! ! =PPP and i thot he could tell too =P keke....anywayz.....i finally found out who my angel was...who gave me some more chocolates today! kaka....he is one of the stevens....kaka....anywayz...wanna thx jeffrey for "gap soong" for me the entire nite..wakaka...i didn't have to move at all! =PPP next time you should sit beside me again =PPPP kekekeke......overall the night was okay....the warden's speech was quite boring.....and i was hungry already....and after the dinner.....the dean of student affairs was our guest who gave the same speech he gave at the inauguration....omg it was so boring!! and the warden had to lecture us on giving respect before we could leave......gosh....made me feel like i was in high school again! = anywayz...then afterwards we took unit pic...and floor pics outside...and it was finger's b-day and so the 14th floor guys wrapped him in cellophane and whipped cream!! it was grosss!!!!!! hahah....but it's pretty fun living in dorm....i mean there's never a dull moment....i go outside to get a drink of water and i could end up talking to ppl for 1/2 hr.....so kinda have lots of distractions in dorm...haha..can't get much hw done...but it's okay!! i luv the ppl and the fun we have together!! it's great!!! =DDDDDD

pics from high table dinner (to be posted tomolo...too tired to do it now!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home