Sunday, September 18, 2005

party pooper ruined my mid-autumn festival!! =(

i was having a great day until dinner at po po's house today!!! well....i'll talk about that later.....but anywayz.....i was supposed to see flora the aiport today cuz she was coming back from shanghai...but did i mention i got sick on friday night?? omg....i got a fever and a cold...the doctor said my throat is red and swollen..but i'm okay now..just coughing...but when i woke up this morning...i felt terrible and was coughing like hell, so of coz i couldn't go see flora!! i didn't want to "choon yeem" her.....not very good..and if she saw that i was sick and still going to see her she would get mad...so i didn't want to take that risk and phyllis said there would be many opportunities later on to see her...so i decided maybe my sickness was a sign from God not to go see her this time! haha....anywayz...then i was reading my HR until 4ish and then my 3 couw foo came and picked me up to go to shatin to eat dinner at po po's house....cuz sunny couw foo couldn't drive me today.....on the way....i was lauhing and having lots of fun with my cuz christophe, my 3rd uncle, and auntie annnie...then they started talking about how sunny couw foo is ALWAYS late for dinner...has never once been early...so they wanted to give him a call and tell him to hurry......but nobody wanted to talk to him...so eventually the phone got passed to me....ugh....wrong move there! auntie jenny answered the phone and she said they just got home and still had to shower....3rd couw foo told me to tell her we were already in shatin (no lie, we were! just not at po po's house yet!) and then he told me to tell her we were having dinner at 6 (that was a lie....we were having dinner at 730)....but he said that i have to say 6 b/c they're always an hour or so late anywayz!....so i didnt feel bad at that moment....so then we went to some dinky mall in shatin..and 3rd couw foo bought us all ice cream! keke...it was so warm..keke...and then we shopped around a bit!! i got rain's cd!! woohoooo!! and then we were so bored....but then we found a "mo heem lok yoon" and me and my 3rd couw foo played the disc hockey game thing for a while..omg it was so much fun!!! hahaha...we were like screaming and jumping..okay i know that sounds weird....but i don't usually play that kinda stuff...especially with my 3rd couw foo.....it was so nice to spend time with him again...and i also played all these games with my fave cuz christophe....haha.....everytime we get together we go nuts and totally crazy....i seem like i'm 10 when i'm playing with him...but it was sooooo fun!!!!......then we left and go to our po po's around 7......and omg SURPRISE SUPRISE......sunny couw foo was ALREADY THERE....when he saw me...he was GLARING at me...omg i was like SHIT.....he's totally pissed off cuz we lied to him and we found out later he actually got there at 6!!!!!!! we were like omg....but we just pretended nothing happened..but we all could tell he was so freakin pisssed off....so basically we all ate in a very quiet and awkard mood....it was just WEIRD......i didn't eat much....and then me and christophe just hid in the other room and played with our glowsticks...but not long after sunny couw foo was leaving!!! WITHOUT me!! meaning he didn't think about driving me back home!! aiii....so after he left we were all talking about him of course..haha....how he's always late..and just this time we were late.....he shouldn't get mad...but oh wellz.....3rd couw foo ended up driving me home...but when i got home sunny couw foo wasn't home yet....glad....but at this moment that i'm writing this he just got home...and i think he's giving me the silent treatment....ai..i dunno what to do....i just won't say anthing....but hey it's not even my fault..i just got shoved the phone....and plus it was just a white lie....gosh...some ppl get pissed off too easily.....humph! well..basically he totally ruined my mid-autumn festival.....but the rest of it was great...keke...=) i guess it balanced out....but i didn't get to eat my haagan dazs ice cream moon cake..cuz i'm sick!!!!.....that's the only part i regret..=(
and no pics of family today! the mood wasn't right to take pics! but christophe did take pics of me and him on his 7.2megapixels camera!! omg it's so nice! i want one like that!!! that spoiled brat!! haha..but i luv my cuz! keke..he saved the night....=P if it wasn't for him....i would have had to face sitting beside my sunny couw foo tonight....but good thing my cuz is smart and he sticked with me the entire nite! keke..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home