Sunday, September 04, 2005

walk mtn today...

today i woke up at 12!!! haha...and then just "hea" at home for awhile....watched some cartoons too.haha..so cute!! and then around 4ish i went with my uncle and aunt to "walk mtn" in wanchai....the mtns on top of wanchai.....the road was called "black's link" (bo lick ging)....omg it was pretty tiring at the beginning..haha...but we stopped from time to time so that i could take pics!!! the view is so nice..the pic above is aberdeen and ocean park too....and i could see the police cadet school too!! haha..not in this pic tho....but i was like "the academy" was filmed there!! haha.....and then when we reached like half way we stopped and there was this "sek choon lo" (pebble road) and omg i walked on it (w/o my shoes) and it was soooo painful!!! at times it was kinda comfy...haha..but then most of the time i was screaming!!! now i know why those ppl on "super trio" scream so much!!! it IS painful!! haha....and my uncle and aunt walked on it too...it was so funnee...keekeke...=PP then we followed my aunt and did some exercise.....felt pretty good...she makes a great teacher! hehe..and then did some of her "look toong koon" too.....i think i'm gonna be sore all over tomolo! aii..haha..=PPP and then we walked back down to the beginning part....i was pretty tired by then..oh my...then after we were driving down blue pool road and passed by where flora lives!!! but OMG the flat where she lived the last time i saw was EMPTY!!!! and there were signs that said "TO LET"!!!!! omg omg omg i was like did she move??? WHERE? haha...i know i'm crazy....but then i saw her car was still parked inside...o yea..thx to my uncle who drove back and parked in front so i could get a closer look and take pics! but omg i was in schock!!! aiii...i wonder how recent this is..hmmmm.....my mind has been thinking of this ever since...even at dinner my uncle could tell i was "sum but joi yeen"...aiii....haha....o yea after we went to eat dinner at a korean bbq place in happy valley near flora's house...hahahah.....it was super yumeee!!! =PPPP and then i got the newspaper that had flora's news abt the movie premiere on friday...then got some "ice skin moon cake" yeaaaa.....raspberry flavour!! gonna eat it laterz...kekeke...now i'm home and gonna watch some movies later....gonna move back to dorm tomolo afternoon.....gonna miss life at home def...but looking forward to the orientation on tuesday...and kinda can't wait till school starts cuz this is the only time my marks won't count and i'm actually looking forward to seeing how school in HK is like!! =PPP don't i sound like a nerd? =PPP

pics today:
--> me walking on pebble road: (would have been even more painful if i took off my socks!!!)


--> me in pain =PPP

--> me and my uncle:


--> me and my auntie:

--> yummee korean bbq!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home