Tuesday, August 30, 2005

@school rite now...

i didn't have internet for 2 days already!!! i'm at school now in the comp lab..i reg my network card..i hope it works later....i'll go back to dorm to seee...but i'm updating my blog now cuz i'm scared it won't work!!! ahhh....i feel SO lost w/o my internet....i feel disconnected from the outside world..hahaa..
anywayz....on sat....i finally moved into dorm in the morning..thx to my uncle and auntie who helped me move my luggages and went around finding stuff i still needed...and thx to terry for helping me move in....
well..my dorm is really nice and clean...and LOTS of places to put stuff..like pretty big wardrobe and lots of shelf space and drawers...actually too many places to put stuff that i'm scared i'll forget where i put stuff!! wahaha..=PPP
after moving on sat me and terry went to cwb just to walk around and shop at sogo....i kinda forgot what we did already..hahah....but i think i was buying stuff for dorm....
rite now i think i'm pretty much settled in...got most of the stuff i needed...still need a basket thing for brining my stuff to the bathroom but my uncle got it for me...i just have to get it from him and also i have to move one of my luggages back to his house since only one luggage fits in the luggage space..oh wellz...=S and i really miss my "home" in hk....i wouldn't call dorm my home here...it just lacks st...hmm..family? hahahaha...but i really miss living at my uncle's place (my "home" here)....yesterday (sunday) when i was yum cha with terry....i was on the phone w/my uncle and i couldn't help it i cried.....cuz he told me he missed me and asked me if i missed him and auntie!! yesss i did!!! it's that same feeling when i left my parents in van 2 weeks ago.....haiii...but i'm okay now!!!!! and my uncle said you know the way home ga la...you can come back and live at my place whenver u want.....aww...but i think i gotta get used to living in dorm...i think it's just cuz i'm not used to living on my own.....but it's okay now.....and i'm thankful i have terry here w/ me experiencing almost the same feelings..haha....a shoulder to *cry* on...=PPPP kekeke...
anywayz...enuf softy stuffies..kekek....
yesterday i also met up w/ ivor in tst to eat dessert and just walk around harbour city....it was quite interesting..haha....anywayz....and then we took the ferry back to central..omg..so wobbly....i felt like throwing up even tho it was like a 5 min ride only!! ugh.....seasickness...
so today i went to school to open bank acct and run a few errands....gonna go now..where to today? update laterz..hopefully on my laptop WITH internet tonight!!!! and pics to come later toooz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home