Saturday, August 20, 2005

LFA reunion day...

today was sooo much fun!! i think the funnest day yet that i've been in HK!! saw a lot of my LFA friends..and met suk suk....you better send me the stufffff..or else me publicize ur pics! muahaha.hahah..okay "i am normal!!" hahaah..i am tho!! yea..i'm still kinda drunk...i drank a lot of wine at wini's dad's see fong choi place...it's SOOO GOOOD!!! i wanna go there again! hahaha....=DDDD we had soo many laughs!! more like everyone was laughing WITH me..hahaha...yup yup..i'm not that weirdd..hahaha...=PPPPP anywayz..it was just so good to see so many ppl i don't usually have time to seeee...makes me think of van..hahaha...it was like an LFA reunion..haha..=PP
yea..so also this morn i went to HKU to get student ID..omg..my pic looks hideous! but oh wellz..its okee la...=PP
and also watched 'drink drank drunk' soooo gooooood..sooo funneeeeeeee..i LUV YOU DANIEL hahahahaa..=DDDDD omg he is so hot! hahaha and the storyline is actually really good and sweeeeeet...recommend you guys to watch la!..
kekek
and thx to bonbon's parents for driving me home! even tho i pk infront of the elevators and freaked the security guard out that even after i got into the elevator he had to open it again to ask me if i was okay! of course i am..just bruised! hahaha..=PP
k..me still have to shower and meet terry at HKU tomolo...=)

pics today:
--> omg he's eating me:


--> another random pic w/ wini and viv (again): =P

--> yumme food:

--> me and flora:

--> me and bonnie:

--> me and debbie:


--> wini...i'm not weird!:


no pic of chrstine or suk suk b/c i don't think they want me to put their pic up! keke...christine..can't wait till you can be crazy like me again!!! get better soooon! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home