Friday, August 19, 2005

another random day w/ wini and viv...

today was another random day in mk....i slept on the couch yesterday cuz my back hurt from sleeping on the floor...i seriously need to move into dorm soon....i need a bed! i miss my soft and comfy and cozy bed and my rooom and my bathrooom!! my down comforter...hahaha...=S
anywayz...while waiting for wini and viv to get up...i watched ocean's 11...FINALLY...now i can watch ocean's 12..hahaha..=DD and then the rain kept making me stay at home....cuz i have no umbrella....as you know...and then i finally went to mk to wini's house and we seriously bummed around for what seemed like the longest time..wini went back to bed!! omg..i was like annoying the hell out of her so that she would get up...and then we took random pics...and then finally went out....to "seen tak" to look at phones....i think i'm gonna get the same one as lo por..kekeke...panasonic one....vs3? something like that...
and then we went to langham place to shop for clothes....i keep getting these mickey things! omg....like i don't exaclty like them SO MUCH..but the amount of mickey things i buy makes it seem like i do! haha
and then we went to eat ta been lo..yummee....and then went shopping in mk ctr....bought MORE mickey tops....omg..i cant believe myself sometimes! haha.....

random pics:




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home