Wednesday, September 07, 2005

i saw Becky again today!!!

i didn't get up till 1230 today!! haha...cuz i was up to 4 yesterday watching RAIN!!! omg he's so freakin cute!!! hahaha..=PPPP anywayz...i didn't have anything to do so i went to my aunt's office to see if she had anything to do....that's usually the place i go to in HK when i'm bored...kekek...cuz there's always something for me to do there! =PP and it's close to a mall and food....=D luckily she was able to find some work for me to do....keke..comp stuff....=) around 5ish i had a craving for "wun jeng cheung fun"....but there weren't any!! so i just take out a sa deh noodles to eat.....=P as i was eating it a lady walked into the classroom and i looked at her and she looked at me and i screamed BECKY!!! hahahaha.....my uncle said she didn't work there anymore.....so i was so surprised to see her again!! i didn't think i would be able to see her again!!! heheh....i was so happy to see her i gave her a great big bear hug!! hahaha....then after doing some work for my aunt....it was like 8 st already!!! so i just had dinner with my uncle and aunt...at some yummy place in cwb.....it's called "joo ga choi".....like "see fong choi".....home cooked food.....i had SOUP!! haha....YUMEEE....a good thing about eating with my uncle is that he luvs to drink soup.....i miss soup!! i used to be sick of it in van cuz there's soup to drink everyday...but now i know how precious it is!!! aiii =( yea..then afterwards my uncle didn't really wanna drive me back to dorm..haha..but my aunt told him too!! kekeke....big MUAH to my aunt for lunch, dinner, and ride back....wahaha....=D and sabrina is back!!!! i missed my roommate!!! now i have sb to talk talk talk talk talk tooo...hahaha....=PPP

pic of Becky and me! (can you tell how i happy i was to see her again?? keke)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home